Shared Coach Tour
Day 1 – Arrival in Hanoi
Meet & Transfer to city. Check in hotel. The rest of the day is free. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2 – Hanoi half day sightseeing (B)
In the morning, take a half-day city tour to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum (closed from Sept – Nov), One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature and a walking tour of the Old Quarter. The afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge).
Day 3 – Hanoi – Halong (B/L/D)
After breakfast, drive to Halong. Embark for a cruise around Halong Bay. Overnight in Halong.
Day 4 – Halong Bay – Hanoi – to Hue (Brunch)
Morning continue boat cruise around Halong Bay with brunch on board. Transfer to Hanoi Airport for your flight to Hue.
Overnight in Hue
Day 5 – Hue arrival – half day sight seeing (L)
Morning at Leisure. Lunch with Hue specialties at local restaurant. In the afternoon, visit the Hue Citadel and Royal Antique Museum.
Day 6 – Hue – Hoi An (B)
In the morning, take a boat trip on Huong river to Thien Mu pagoda then drive to Hoi An Ancient town. In the afternoon, take a walking tour to explore this World Heritage Site. Highlights include an ancient merchant house, the Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and the vibrant riverside market.
Day 7 – Hoi An – Da Nang – Flight to Ho Chi Minh city (HCMC) (Breakfast)
The morning is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge) In the afternoon, take a flight to HCMC. Transfer to hotel upon arrival.
Day 8 – HCM City half day sight seeing (B)
Half day tour including Cathedral, GPO, the China town with visit to Binh Tay market and Thien Hau temple. Afternoon is free. (Optional tours are available at additional charge).
Day 9 – HCMC – Departure (B)
Free until transfer to airport for departure.
- Return flights from Johannesburg
- Airport taxes
- Transfers throughout
- 9 day/ 8 Night tour
- Trip includes a half-day tour of Hanoi, a cruise around Halong Bay, a visit to the 400-year-old Japanese covered bridge in Hoi An, a tour of Ho hi Minh City and much more (See more information tab)
- 8 Nights in 3* double/twin share accommodation, air-conditioned transportation and regional English speaking guides
- Domestic flight from Hanoi to Hue
- Local English speaking guides
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Meals indicated in program
- Domestic flight from Da Nang International to Ho Chi Minh City Airport (Economy)
- International air ticket reconfirmation
- Vietnam visa
- Personal insurance
- Gratuities for the guide, driver, waiter/waitress, bell boys, etc.
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not specified
- Items of a personal nature
Tax: 0.00 ZAR
20,990.00 ZAR p/p/s